Monday, June 6, 2011

You Have Jesus!

I was just meditating on the word and the Holy Spirit encouraged me with this thought and I want to pass it on to all of you. The world has coined a phrase for some people which is humorous and in some cases is definitely true. This popular phrase says "that you need Jesus!" indicating of course that the targeted person has problems or issues that require our Lord. Well this morning the Holy Spirit reminded me and I am reminding you-that you have Jesus! Hallelujah! ......Christ in you the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in you body and in your spirit, which are God's. I Corinthians 6:19-20

God was just reminding me of the awesome privilege that we all have knowing that the living God dwells in our body and therefore we have the opportunity to glorify Him in our body and spirit today. What a wonderful mission!